You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone11 can’t send photos

I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 11:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 12:02 AM

Jamesk88_ Said:

"Iphone11 can’t send photos: I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Message-Sending:

A. Tap the Photos:

What happens when you tap the bubbles? When recovering your iPhone from a back up, you need to tap these individually to get the to be revealed.

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

C. Limitations Vary by Service:

Go here: Send Photos and Videos in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support. As it reads: "Note: Your carrier may set size limits for attachments; iPhone may compress photo and video attachments when necessary."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2023 12:02 AM in response to Jamesk88_

Jamesk88_ Said:

"Iphone11 can’t send photos: I can send text just fine but pictures come back and say unable to send with a red exclamation point with a circle around it and I can’t figure out why. Is anybody else having this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Message-Sending:

A. Tap the Photos:

What happens when you tap the bubbles? When recovering your iPhone from a back up, you need to tap these individually to get the to be revealed.

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

C. Limitations Vary by Service:

Go here: Send Photos and Videos in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support. As it reads: "Note: Your carrier may set size limits for attachments; iPhone may compress photo and video attachments when necessary."

Iphone11 can’t send photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.