You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm is still and silent

Today I woke up to my alarm not going off but instead just displaying the alarm screen without sound or vibration. I tried setting another alarm for one minute after the time it was and yet again no sound and no vibration. This caused me to wake up 20 minutes late. I don’t know if this is something with the new iPhone update or something else. A good thing to note is that yes my ringer is off but I tried turning it on and turned the volume up and set another alarm and faced the same issue. This is something I need fixed.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 27, 2023 5:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2023 7:53 PM

If anyone is still having this issue, try changing your vibration type. To change it hit sound then hepatitis and choses anything but the default. I made my own custom one and now it works.

1 reply

Alarm is still and silent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.