You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I received an email telling me the my iCloud was getting full and that I could get another 50GB free as a loyal customer. Is this true or was it spam?

This email asked to click on a link to get more storage.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 6:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 6:43 AM

It is a scam. Note the first line that says "Insert your credit card details for validation of your Apple ID", that is a red flag. For more information on recognizing these phishing attempts and reporting them, look here:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2023 6:43 AM in response to RosaMariaASmith

It is a scam. Note the first line that says "Insert your credit card details for validation of your Apple ID", that is a red flag. For more information on recognizing these phishing attempts and reporting them, look here:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Hello, I received an email telling me the my iCloud was getting full and that I could get another 50GB free as a loyal customer. Is this true or was it spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.