You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is apple still trying to take money out of my credit card? One for $12.99, one for $10.82 and one for $184.10

Apple keeps trying to take money off my credit card. I only have 1 subscription

I never authorized any of these amounts that Apple is trying to withdraw from my account

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 1:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 1:41 PM

Any charges on your account must be initiated by you in some way even if you are not aware of it. Apple will never just charge you out of the blue. You must have done something to cause these charges to happen.

Verify your account for active subscriptions and pending charges.

If you are the Organizer of a Family sharing group, purchases and subscriptions started by other members of the family group will be charged to you.

You would need to look in there accounts for those charges.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and here ➜ View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2023 1:41 PM in response to Kwisdom12

Any charges on your account must be initiated by you in some way even if you are not aware of it. Apple will never just charge you out of the blue. You must have done something to cause these charges to happen.

Verify your account for active subscriptions and pending charges.

If you are the Organizer of a Family sharing group, purchases and subscriptions started by other members of the family group will be charged to you.

You would need to look in there accounts for those charges.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and here ➜ View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Jun 28, 2024 8:24 AM in response to Kwisdom12

Yeah same thing is happening to me they tried to take 41.45$ out of my account and lucky my bank flagged it and when I spoke to apple they tried to tell me it was so hbo and my prime subscription even though they all ready have charged me for that one and it was only 26$ and I have the receipt to prove it and then all they said is oh I see that is strange and said I needed to speak with a senior advisor over the phone and there would be notes about it all well I spoke to them this am and there were no notes and they had no answers for me

[Edited by Moderator]

Why is apple still trying to take money out of my credit card? One for $12.99, one for $10.82 and one for $184.10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.