You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Numerals

Guys & Girls,

I have an Apple series 7 watch that I have downloaded the "Metropolitan" face on. Mysteriously every so often the numerals will change to a long skinny form. After a day or so they change back to a broader bold form. What's happening? Is this a feature that I am unaware of or a glitch.

Phil

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 9

Posted on Nov 15, 2023 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2023 8:26 AM

The Metropolitan watch face is a classic, type-driven watch face features custom-designed numbers that dynamically change in style and weight when you tap the watch face, then turn the Digital Crown. The numerals rotate to become pills when your wrist is down. For more info, see the 'Metropolitan' section in:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2023 8:26 AM in response to philhansen

The Metropolitan watch face is a classic, type-driven watch face features custom-designed numbers that dynamically change in style and weight when you tap the watch face, then turn the Digital Crown. The numerals rotate to become pills when your wrist is down. For more info, see the 'Metropolitan' section in:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

Apple Watch Numerals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.