You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is use for FaceTime or atomic phone

Can I use a android bc I have a iPhone and one of my friend is trying to facetime

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:56 PM

School and houes stuff and thanksgiving

carah96 wrote:

School and how I should get good grease and be better about my self and stop worrieing about other pepile
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one that I have a lot more money on it I have a little more to give to the girls but it’s a lot of work so I ucan do that and I can get you the rest if I can afford to get the other ones I have to pay yei The only thing that I yroe to is a little girl that I can see in her eyes that

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2023 8:56 PM in response to carah96

School and houes stuff and thanksgiving

carah96 wrote:

School and how I should get good grease and be better about my self and stop worrieing about other pepile
The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one that I have a lot more money on it I have a little more to give to the girls but it’s a lot of work so I ucan do that and I can get you the rest if I can afford to get the other ones I have to pay yei The only thing that I yroe to is a little girl that I can see in her eyes that

Nov 20, 2023 8:58 PM in response to carah96

The only reason I’m asking you is to tell me what you’re into so you know how I like 👍🏽 to do that I know you love 💕 so you don’t want it and then when you’re ready for that and I can just go with that because I’m going through the whole situation right I know that you’re a very strong 💪 I’m just saying you have the strength of your ability and the ability and

What is use for FaceTime or atomic phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.