You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My laptop is not recognizing my iPhone

hi, i connected the phone to the laptop , the phone shows what i need, bud nothing shows up on the laptop, what do i do?

[Re-titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 3:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 3:28 AM

angela2005- wrote:

hi, i connected the phone to the laptop , the phone shows what i need, bud nothing shows up on the laptop, what do i do?

How did you connect your iPhone to the laptop?

To make what?

What does the iPhone's screen show?

What would you expect to see on your laptop's screen?

3 replies

Nov 26, 2023 3:36 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Well, I reset the phone so that I can transfer all the data from the old one to the other one because it's on the 2nd hand and when it lets me select liba it freezes and I can't do anything anymore and I tried to connect to the laptop like to turn it off, I connected the charger to the laptop and on the phone something appears on the phone but nothing on the laptop

Nov 26, 2023 3:56 AM in response to ProustGiulio

i bought a second-hand phone and reset the phone and when it appears to select the language , it freezes and nothing works and i tried to connect to the laptop with the charger cable and a laptop screen appears on the phonebut i can t seem to do anything on the laptop. that nothing appears on my laptop. I hope you understand what I want to say.

My laptop is not recognizing my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.