You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleID locked and forced to change multiple times

I am using three iphones under my AppleID (Two iphone7, one iphone 10) that are in different locations/countries. Recently it happened that when starting the phones in the morning, at least one of my devices (iphone7) is unusable and tells me that my Apple ID has been locked for security reasons and that I have to verify plus set a new password. After I changed it thinsg work, BUT now this froced change happens ever morning (last 3 consecutive days)... Anyone can help to understand where the issues is? Much appreciated.

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 11:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2023 1:42 AM

This is happening because the iPhones are in different locations. As Apple ID's are personal, the system flags it as suspicious that the iPhones are in different locations. So it locks your id and let you give up your password to make sure that your id is not compromised

4 replies

AppleID locked and forced to change multiple times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.