You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

‘add playlist songs’ option keeps turning on

I have a problem with the option in settings “add playlist songs”

no matter how many times I turn it OFF, It will turn ON again every time I’m adding or deleting a song to a playlist.

it’s annoying because I want my album section to only show me the few reel albums that I have intentionally saved, instead of that, its showing me the hundred of single songs covers that I added to playlists and my album are completely lost in it !.. please help !! And thanks !!

ps : my phone and app are updated; and I restarted it but the problem remain

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 1, 2023 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2023 11:20 PM

I have the same issue. After playing around with closing/opening app, deleting/adding to playlist/library song, reordering a playlist and checking the Music app settings after each

it turns back on after I :

• add a song to a playlist, so the next song I add will auto-add to the library.

• add a song to the library

• delete a song from a playlist

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2023 11:20 PM in response to Koltane

I have the same issue. After playing around with closing/opening app, deleting/adding to playlist/library song, reordering a playlist and checking the Music app settings after each

it turns back on after I :

• add a song to a playlist, so the next song I add will auto-add to the library.

• add a song to the library

• delete a song from a playlist

‘add playlist songs’ option keeps turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.