You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple charged me 4.99$ for few years and I don't what it's for

I am trying to figure out what the recurrent charge on 4.99 $ on my acount is for ?it is for few years .I do not any subscription to this App

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 10:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 12:25 AM

Else possibly you have been charged by someone posing as very similar to Apple, but not really Apple. If that is the case, then that would be fraud to take up with your bank or card issuer.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Any reparations may have a time limit. It is unlikely that anything can be done about anything from more that a few months back.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2023 12:25 AM in response to farnaz117

Else possibly you have been charged by someone posing as very similar to Apple, but not really Apple. If that is the case, then that would be fraud to take up with your bank or card issuer.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Any reparations may have a time limit. It is unlikely that anything can be done about anything from more that a few months back.

Apple charged me 4.99$ for few years and I don't what it's for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.