You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music crashing

I can see that others are having issues with this.

My Apple Music app on iPad keeps freezing and crashing since the updates to iOS 17.1 and now 17.2 (I don't use iPhone but can assume it has the same problem).

I have tried every trick in the book to resolve this including constant reboots, reinstalled about 10 times, but there clearly is an issue that Apple need to sort! I even had a conversation with apple online support and it went nowhere so after 30mins I gave up.

Apple this is a subscription that I pay for annually and therefore expect to perform as it should, if it can't be rectified then you will need to refund me in full and I will switch to another provider!

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 8:35 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 3, 2023 9:12 AM in response to Rrrts

• Does it happen when playing a particular playlist?
  • How much Storage space do you have left on your iPad? Settings > General > iPad Storage.
  • Have you tried to Force Restart the iPad. It may take a couple of attempts to get the key sequence correct and the last step of holding the side button until the Apple logo appears could take up to 30 seconds.

Force restart iPad - Apple Support

• As a last resort if you have a backup, you always have the option to Factory Reset the iPad and restore from the backup.

https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/erase-ipad-ipad8f91b5e3/17.0/ipados/17.0

I use Apple Music daily without any freezing, so there is a solution for you. You should not be experiencing any problems using the app and I understand how frustrating it would be to pay for a service that you cannot use.

Apple Music crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.