You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somebody is controlling my iPhone 7 thru remote software I think it’s family sharing

I have been getting tormented with this person toying with me on every task I set out to do controlling my phone internet my modem is even got software on it broke my lab top n I just need it to stop

Posted on Dec 11, 2023 10:36 AM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2023 6:39 AM in response to Fmylife2021

Fmylife2021 wrote:

Maybe zendesk then

Zendesk is used for a variety of things including a helpdesk, email marketing, live chat, sales, employee engagement, and customer engagement software. But to the best of my knowledge, remote controllilng of iPhones is not one of its features.

What happened when you contacted Apple and asked them to run diagnostics on your screen?

Somebody is controlling my iPhone 7 thru remote software I think it’s family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.