You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rejected Book - Apple support refuses to help

The situation is this: I am republishing a 9-episode serial into 3 novelettes. I took the 9 episodes off sale last week and am now putting up the combined (nothing has changed except updated front and back matter) novelettes for pre-order. The second novelette was rejected. I've been given a list of 5 items which COULD be the problem, and told to fix the issue before I can publish the book. I have twice made a request for specifics, such as chapter, scene, etc. In the first ticket my question was ignored outright and the ticket closed without my permission, stating that I had failed to make the unspecified changes and the book would remain rejected. I've opened another ticket about the first ticket, and again I received the canned response of 5 items which COULD be the problem. At this point I'm completely baffled that there's an issue at all, since this is a book that Apple has published, and the parts of which I have just republished to see what would happen. They were accepted without question.

So my question is, does anyone know of a phone support number? Or how I can get a hold of a real human in support who will actually care enough to answer my questions?

Posted on Jan 3, 2024 3:18 PM

There are no replies.

Rejected Book - Apple support refuses to help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.