You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade games that has multiplayer function with one Apple ID?

What games other than Crossy castle in Apple Arcade have the ability to use one Apple ID with a multiplayer function?

This is not an issue of connecting controllers; We bought wireless controllers and they are linked to our Apple box, but most Apple Arcade games seem to intend “multiplayer” games to be played with online friends.

We want Apple Arcade games that can be played TOGETHER with family & friends in the SAME ROOM & under ONE Apple ID so those that do not have an iPhone or Apple account can play together using the wireless controllers.

I have children that do not have phones or separate Apple IDs that want to be able to play with our wireless controllers—like the Crossy Castle game allows—but we are unable to do this because I cannot find any other games that support this.

I am considering getting a different game console and not using Apple Arcade anymore because it does not support this function of a multiplayer game using one Apple ID on a single device.

Does anyone know of any other games that support this or a work-around to this that I am unaware of?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 13, 2024 7:52 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 15, 2024 2:36 AM in response to MamaZ1127

On AppleTV, with 4x controllers of various types

* Horizon Chase; splits the screen into 2, 3 or 4 depending on players

* Lego Brawls (all on one, like Crossy Castle), up to 4.

* Cat Quest (not on Apple Arcade, but buyable for AppleTV, iOS), all on one, two-player

There are more, but those have had heavy use. Plenty have been removed – WonderBox is very much missed.

Apple Arcade games that has multiplayer function with one Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.