You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I loud and customer disrespect and cheating

Apple tread my 2022 ipad gen 9th to 2019 gen with updated version of software apple is a scammer so does their employees. They underestimate customers just because , that is is idioct

and now iCloud is not syncing. Its been from day one

i have the box. During orgenaly Purchased.

do not much even the functionality of the current ipad is better, not good, forget excellent. Visual appearance very poor. Not the one I purchased the wides of the screen appearance is different from the original product that i purchase this looks and functions like 2014 ipad mini that i have . Well that one functions more than this with touch sensitivity the reflection of the screen when the light is on, you cant use it only it works in a dark room did i mention that ! Yap horror

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jan 17, 2024 12:21 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

I loud and customer disrespect and cheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.