You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garden Tails Arcade Game Malfunction

I had Garden Tails installed on both my iphone and iPad, and my sons were playing separate games at different levels simply by our choosing the least advanced game from the iCloud whenever asked to choose on the iPad. But one of them accidentally chose that game also on the iPhone and deleted the more advanced saved game from the cloud. Now the game is confused. We’re at the point of having finished the garden we were in, but it tells them they have more requests to fulfill before unlocking the next garden. But there isn’t anything else to unlock. Now their only option is to just keep playing with no rewards… which isn’t really very fun when nothing ever (ever-ever!) advances no matter how many levels they complete. How do I get the app unstuck? I’ve deleted the app everywhere and reinstalled. And it’s still the same.

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on Feb 5, 2024 4:52 PM

2 replies

Garden Tails Arcade Game Malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.