You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ABM Managed Apple ID Device Limits

Hello,

We are enrolled in ABM for our corporate devices, along with management/enrollment through Intune.

We are looking to role out a series of iPads to a group of users for a specific purpose and they will all be setup the same way.

I know with personal Apple ID's these are limited to 10 devices, but for a Managed Apple ID can we use the same Managed ID for approximately 100 devices?

Are their restrictions on how many devices can use the same managed ID or any true negatives?

Thank you

Posted on Feb 28, 2024 10:54 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2024 1:36 PM in response to Antonio Rocco

Thank you. I had checked every article I could find about Managed Apple ID's and didnt see anything beyond personal ID's are limited to 10 and Managed get 10 password attempts. But nothing on the actual limit to devices using the same Managed ID.

I believe you are correct, its just difficult to test in a real world setting without actually setting up a tons of devices and finding out if it eventually blocked you.

ABM Managed Apple ID Device Limits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.