You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vision Pro too loud at lowest level

There are a lot of great things about Vision Pro but one major annoyance is that even at the lowest level ( 5% ) Vision Pro’s audio is physically painful to me in a quiet room.

This is a long standing problem in iPhones and AirPod Pros too ( as you can see by searching for too loud here or elsewhere where Apple isn’t deleting posts )

Even more than a slider the Digital Crown gives the ability to dial quickly and endlessly.

There should (a) be more granularity and (b) acceleration so dialling quickly makes large changes and slowly makes small ones.

Audio levels are logarithmic. Why arbitrarily limit to 5% on some scale and mute ? If users want 1% or 0.1% or even 0.01% those should be possible to achieve

As it stands I can not recommend a Vision Pro to anyone with sensitive hearing and it has so much potential I would really like to be able to.

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Mar 14, 2024 7:36 AM

There are no replies.

Vision Pro too loud at lowest level

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.