You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Home and Google Home linked!

I am stuck using Google Home and Assistant but I want to use Siri to control them. Unfortunately, I can’t find a way to do that. I was wondering if anyone had a way to link Google Home and Apple Home/Homekit. Pls reply if you have a Awnser!

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2024 1:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2024 1:20 AM

Unfortunately, you cannot link Google Home with Apple Home/Homekit. You are correct that Siri will not be able to execute commands over Google Home.

I am in a similar boat as yourself. I have Samsung Smarthings, Google Home and Apple Home along with other smart plugs with their own apps to deal with.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2024 1:20 AM in response to TobzTechGaming

Unfortunately, you cannot link Google Home with Apple Home/Homekit. You are correct that Siri will not be able to execute commands over Google Home.

I am in a similar boat as yourself. I have Samsung Smarthings, Google Home and Apple Home along with other smart plugs with their own apps to deal with.

Axel F.

Mar 23, 2024 1:17 AM in response to TobzTechGaming

You may get better and prompt responses if you may kindly provide the iPhone Model that you have and the iOS version if it is known to you and re-post.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Apple Home and Google Home linked!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.