You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to update software on my Apple device

Please I want to update my apple software but it is not working so why?It has been a year now since I updates my software and again it can’t installed the apps

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 25, 2024 7:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2024 5:56 AM in response to Bundle1

We cannot guess where your problem comes from, sorry.

If you want that we try to offer you proper answers/solutions, please provide at least the following details:

1. Device information: (identify your device model and the exact operating system version currently running on it);
  2. Summary of issue: (write a detailed description of the issue you’re experiencing, adding the circumstance/application/process/activity in which it was detected, reporting error messages codes and/or contents, if any. If the issue is related to a 3rd party app that you downloaded from App Store, please contact that app’s support/developer team in advance);
  3. Screenshot: (provide any screenshots or pictures showing the issue, bearing in mind Recommendation “C” below);
  4. Troubleshooting steps: (describe the steps/procedures you already performed, even if unsuccessfully, to avoid unnecessary repetition).

Recommendations:

A) Please strictly adhere to the Terms of Use of this Apple Support Community;

B) Before posting your question, use the "search" option to check for the existence of a similar thread (which may already contain the answer / solution to your question);

C) Do not write/post any personal information (email address, phone number, serial or IMEI number of your device, etc.) in this public tech support forum;

D) If English is not your native language, please use an online translator, then post just the English translation in this Community.

Thanks for cooperating.

Giulio

I am unable to update software on my Apple device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.