You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 mini battery drain on 17.4.1

Since the latest iOS upgrade -17.4.1- my 13 mini and my wife’s 13 have had battery drain issues. A full charge used to last me all day. Now both our phones run down to 10% by late afternoon. I hate “upgrades” that downgrade function. Apple needs to fix this.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 10, 2024 5:10 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 4:14 PM in response to archangelz001

Same ole same ole yes it may be rubbish but we know better. It’s happening to us all. When Apple, will you roll out a new update to fix this issue since you may have broken our 13 Mini’s around the time of iOS 17?

It is my belief that this is a common problem that we all inherited at the same point in time. I had this same issue years ago with an iPhone 5.As I recall it turned out that an update broke it and eventually an update fixed it. It appears that Apple will not respond to this common issue. I am not a gamer, I do not have extra apps on my phone and the issue did occur after an update!

iPhone 13 mini battery drain on 17.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.