You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been unable to add Gmail to my iPhone 14 Pro

I’m not able to add the gmail mail app in the general settings. I tried all possibilities but it is of no use. Please help me.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 7:49 AM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2024 8:14 AM in response to kris2507

Adding Gmail to your iPhone 14 Pro can sometimes be tricky. First, make sure you have a good internet connection. Then, go to your iPhone's settings, scroll down and tap on "Mail." Next, tap on "Accounts" and then "Add Account." Look for Gmail in the list of options and tap on it. Enter your Gmail address and password, then follow the prompts to finish adding your account. If it still doesn't work, double-check your login details and try again. If you're still having trouble, you might want to try restarting your phone or contacting Apple support for further assistance.

I have been unable to add Gmail to my iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.