You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Oceanic App jammed on Fit to Dive screen

I can’t get my Oceanic+ App to launch anymore - it worked at first but now jams on the ‘Fit to Dive” screen and stays there for the dive (it does record the dive stats but via a “ghost dive”).

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting including reinstalling the app on my phone and watch.

Apple Watch Ultra 2

Posted on May 13, 2024 9:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2024 2:58 AM

I had the problem and fixed it by removing the app from the Watch (long press, then X), and reinstalling it directly on the Watch using the App Store Watch app.

(reinstalling from the phone did not change nothing)

6 replies

Jul 1, 2024 11:24 PM in response to Jeff Donald

I did. They ask me for all kind of info (see below) , which I immediately sent them but I have not heard from then since then and my dive holiday is over.

Their answer:

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing and would love to look further into this. Can you please provide the following information so we can further assist you: 

1. iOS version and WatchOS version 

2. iPhone model 

3. User ID  (This is located at the bottom of your account settings in the Oceanic+ application on your iPhone (please copy and paste it so there are no discrepancies): 

4. App Version (This is located in the Oceanic+ application at the very bottom of your account settings 2.0.16): 

5. Send Diagnostics log from iPhone: You will need to be in the account portion of the app on your iPhone. Shake your phone and you will be prompted to send diagnostics.  

6. Send Support log from watch: Go into settings > account> scroll down to the version and hold it down (2.0.16)and select to send all logs.  

7. Onboarding has been completed 

Oceanic App jammed on Fit to Dive screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.