You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assistance Needed for Publishing a Free Book on Apple Books Without a Credit Card

Hello Apple Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a Buddhist monk dedicated to sharing spiritual and philosophical teachings. I have recently written a book that I wish to make available for free to a wider audience through Apple Books.

However, I have encountered a challenge in the publishing process. As a monk, I do not possess a credit card or other financial instruments required to set up an Apple ID for publishing. Despite this, I am eager to use Apple Books as a platform to distribute my work to those who may benefit from it.

I am reaching out to seek guidance and assistance from the community. Is there an alternative way to set up an Apple Books publishing account without a credit card? Alternatively, could Apple provide any special arrangements for individuals in unique circumstances such as mine?

I appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

A Dedicated Author

[Edited by Moderator]

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on May 18, 2024 4:32 AM

There are no replies.

Assistance Needed for Publishing a Free Book on Apple Books Without a Credit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.