You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to speed up Mac Studio and Dell keyboard Mouse setup

I have recently purchased Mac studio m2max and BenQ PD2706UA &. Dell keyboard mouse

now I don't know exact reason but my system is running slow mouse is jittering copying data is slow tcp editing is slow too I need help to fix these issues need help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac Studio, macOS 14.4

Posted on May 20, 2024 12:25 AM

4 replies

May 23, 2024 7:37 AM in response to WheelieNick

WheelieNick wrote:

It could be because you’re using third party keyboards and mouse. How are these connected? Wirelessly? Or wired?

To follow up…

If they are third-party, and are connected wirelessly, are they connected

• Via Bluetooth?
  • Via proprietary USB receivers?

USB receivers might potentially be "competing" for the same radio frequencies as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

May 20, 2024 7:49 AM in response to RajSara

By far the easiest way to cause poor performance, instability, overheating and crashing is to install ANY third-party speeder-uppers, Cleaners, Optimizers, or Virus scanners, Bit Torrent, or a VPN that you installed yourself. The main reason is that they are relentless in scanning your files, non-stop, looking for virus-like patterns in Everything, or looking for files that have changed. When completed, they do it all again.

¿Are you running anything like that?

How to speed up Mac Studio and Dell keyboard Mouse setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.