You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic Attack while using Logic Pro 11

Hey guys,

So I've installed Logic Pro 11 and I was enjoying it until.... Panic attack :(( It's the first time I see MAC machine gets it. I have a brand new MAC Studio M2 Max machine here, barely using for half a year and first panic attack. I don't know what caused it, can you help me? I am attaching error report. Thank You!

My specs:

Apple Mac Studio M2 Max 64GB

Mac OS: Sonoma 14.4.1

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on May 24, 2024 3:23 PM

2 replies

May 25, 2024 3:00 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

I’ve encountered two more kernel panic attacks when doing the same thing - opening logic pro x project, selecting track, opening Native Instruments’ plugins window, so once it opens, everything freezes, no mouse movement, but the screen still displaying for few secs and the machine restarts.

Ive updated to latest Sonoma 14.5. So far so good. Let’s see if problem is solved.

I’ve read that Native Instruments, audio plugin manufacturer is known for bad programming, I wonder if thats something related to my possible kernel panic attack.

Kernel Panic Attack while using Logic Pro 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.