You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How hard is it to fix Books??

Why is it that the Books app is always so buggy? It seems to never be a priority to make the app more reliable. And I mean this has been going on for years. Apple can spend a ton of money on development of other fancy apps and features, while Books continues to be plagued with issues. Currently, I’m having the intermittent issue when I reopen Books on my iPhone (I read on it every day), from time to time, the book I’m currently reading has closed and doesn’t even show up in ‘currently reading’. I have to search the library for it. Other times on either iPhone or iPad it doesn’t go back to the correct page and frequently the font size keeps changing throughout the book. It’s like you’re pushing people to buy a kindle instead. You’ve got to get the basics right. We’re loyal to Apple for the quality of your products, if we can no longer depend on receiving the best quality for the premium price we pay, what’s the point?

Posted on May 25, 2024 3:42 AM

There are no replies.

How hard is it to fix Books??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.