You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to keep Vision Pro active when not in use?

Hi everyone! Seems Vision Pro enters sleep mode after taking it off in very short time (only in a few seconds, the light on the power cable turns off), but I hope it can continue to download App, movie, original photo and etc. So my question is how to keep it active when not in use? Thank you in advance!

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on May 28, 2024 3:29 AM

4 replies

May 28, 2024 6:35 AM in response to David Strait

Many thanks for your reply David. I've got a 1TB version since I like to have all original photos&videos stored locally. They are currently all on iCloud and take ~660GB of space. I did the same thing as you mentioned but after one night I found no photo/video was synced to local storage. I thought this was due to the sleep status of Vision Pro. Now I realized that may be caused by network issue, will try it again. Your answer is very helpful. Thanks again!

How to keep Vision Pro active when not in use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.