You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stopping robo spam calls

I am using iPhone 10 or 12 (see photo.)I keep getting robo spam calls. Sometimes 20 a day. I have to manually block and delete calls; but other numbers are then generated; many with my same area code.

i have the setting turned on that the call is identified as spam and doesn’t ring. But each one I have to go through the block and delete process.

my number is registered on the National no call directory.

1) how can I stop getting these calls; not just block

2) how did this happen?

thank you in advance for your help!!!!

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 3, 2024 10:30 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2024 11:21 AM in response to 314-757

Contact your carrier. Many times that have call blocking settings that they offer for free that just needs to be turned on. NOMOROBO is one such service that many providers will use or you can subscribe to it yourself. Blocking the numbers on your phone does very little as these spam calls spoof the sending number and you may never see a call again from that same number that was used anyway.

Stopping robo spam calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.