You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apples Books freezes when opening a book

Im trying to finish my book on Apple Books after updating my computer from Catalina, and the app is well near broken now. When trying to open a book, loading times are randomly from 5 seconds to 5 mins, when before the book would open seamlessly. I also get random flashes of pages reloading while reloading, and finally the worst bug is when i try to full screen my book, the app simply freezes onto a white screen, with the page attempting to load up into a full screen, and the only way i can click is by swiping up on my trackpad using mission control. This is awful, and if they're isn't a fix i'm definitely switching over to a different reading app.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 7, 2024 5:54 PM

There are no replies.

Apples Books freezes when opening a book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.