You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to connect my AVP to my 11” iPad Pro

I am unable to connect my AVP to my 11” iPad Pro (3rd gen) (iPadOS 17.5.1), even when both have Bluetooth settings open and are supposed to be discoverable. The AVP User Guide makes no mention of hardware limitations for this feature.

Someone on r/visionpro suggested that both had to be on the betas, so I updated to VisionOS and iPadOS 18.0. Now I get a dialogue box that reports “[iPad name] is not supported.”

Any ideas?

Thanks!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Jun 16, 2024 2:35 PM

1 reply

Jun 21, 2024 9:01 AM in response to Brian Bauer

You cannot directly pair the Vision Pro and iPad over bluetooth. The option is not supported.

Most things that require bluetooth between those devices do not need them to be directly paired, just for bluetooth to be turned on.

The Betas are not required, and issues with them cannot be discussed here.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by connecting them directly?

click here ➜ Continuity features and requirements on Apple devices - Apple Support

I am unable to connect my AVP to my 11” iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.