You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Vision Pro and Professional Video/Music Apps?

Hello,

I want to find more details on compatible and incompatible apps on Apple Vision Pro for professional use.

For example, I assumed adobe products would be compatible but I read in a forum on Adobe that Illustrator and Photoshop are blocked?

The specific apps I need are:

Adobe Cloud Apps like Photoshop and After Effects, Avid Pro Tools, Fl Studio, Kontakt, DaVinci Resolve Studio, Final Cut, Final Draft, Logic Pro, Unreal Engine.

I also would like to know how can someone set up the AVP with an existing sample library or video library on an SSD? I heard the developer strap limits bandwidth to usb2.0 speeds which will not work for SSDs full of samples. I’m also a bit skeptical of the 16gb ram limit, 32gb would’ve been a much better solution.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you. I hope to someday completely replace my laptop with something similar to AVP but right now these limitations might prevent me for buying.

Posted on Jun 23, 2024 6:47 AM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2024 9:06 AM in response to CinematicAlchemism

Sorry to say the AVP isn’t there yet.

I’ve used LumaFusion to edit some simple stuff. You can use iCloud to transfer files or just AirDrop them from a phone, Mac or iPad to the AVP for editing. I do believe you can also use DaVinci too, haven’t tried.

As for the other apps mentioned, it’s up to the dev’s to build AVP versions for us to use…

This product is similar to an iPad… surf the web, check emails, consume content basically. Not really a content creators device.

Hope that helps.

Apple Vision Pro and Professional Video/Music Apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.