You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If a game is discontinued on Apple Arcade, I can't get the achievements, bit the game is still listed as incomplete in my list of games with achievements. I have deleted the game, and I cannot re-download it.

If a game is discontinued on Apple Arcade, I can't get the achievements, bit the game is still listed as incomplete in my list of games with achievements in Game Center. So slowly, a part of my list of games in game center will be with achievements that are not possible to get when the games leave AA. how do I remove it? I asked the game developer first and they referred to Apple Arcade.

Posted on Jul 13, 2024 8:35 AM

There are no replies.

If a game is discontinued on Apple Arcade, I can't get the achievements, bit the game is still listed as incomplete in my list of games with achievements. I have deleted the game, and I cannot re-download it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.