You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

philips hue automation

I just installed my Philips Hue outdoor flood lights and they work fine with the Philips Hue motion sensor. However I am trying to program them to stay on at night at 40% continuously but go to 100% for 5 minutes when motion detected. I set up two separate automations to do this. What I found is the 40% works fine but when the motion triggers 100% the lights do not return to 40% after 5 minutes but rather they stay on at 100% unless I change manually .

it would be nice to understand the automation protocols so I could accomplish this. For now, I am just leaving the first automation on which works fine. I like the 40% continuous at night so the lights keep a low level security light at all times during the night. Any suggestions ? Am I trying to program beyond the capabilities of the Home App?

iPad Pro (M4, 2024)

Posted on Jul 22, 2024 7:14 AM

There are no replies.

philips hue automation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.