You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uploading to iBooks

I can't upload to iBooks I managed once days ago now there seems to be a problem and I can't solve it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2024 11:47 PM

5 replies

Jul 28, 2024 9:40 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks for your reply, I'm trying to upload a book, but it doesn't appear to be loading at all. I get error messages saying something has happened but nothing tangible. Then when I get a message saying uploading may take some time I tried it for a full day, nothing , so I reduced the paper to three pages of text and still didn't upload. My location doesn't help am currently living in Yunnan China.

Jul 29, 2024 3:01 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thank you Tom that was last weeks upload the day I upgraded to Monterey 12 on my old laptop, its good to know it worked. It doesn't show on my apple Books or connect, in fact I can't now sign in. The book I'm trying to upload is part one of 4 but it seems my access to the world is blocked.

Ho Hum I give up... today Thanks for your help

uploading to iBooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.