You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verified on UniDays but Apple Music "Verify Student Status" button does not work on iPhone or Desktop (browser and music app)

Got an email to verify student status with UniDays about a week ago which I did, verification went through and I am currently verified on their site. Then a day ago got a popup on Apple Music on iPhone about verifying student status, clicked verify, entered apple ID password correctly, and then when I click "verify student status" nothing happens. The button clearly recognizes being pressed but nothing changes. Tried multiple times on iPhone, then on desktop Apple Music app (same result), and on Apple Music website, still nothing changes.

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 28, 2024 4:58 PM

1 reply

Verified on UniDays but Apple Music "Verify Student Status" button does not work on iPhone or Desktop (browser and music app)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.