You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i write digital notes on Apple Vision Pro

Can I use the Apple Pencil and write digital notes on Apple Vision Pro seamlessly? So I can have like a virtual desk and papers and writing on my desk. Would love to enter a space where I can have reminders post it’s and I can rearrange them like real post its.

Posted on Aug 2, 2024 5:40 PM

2 replies

Aug 5, 2024 9:50 PM in response to Rnbwcastlez

Hello!

While Notes is supported on Apple Vision Pro, you cannot use Apple Pencil to write on your desk and have it appear in notes. If you have an iPad with Apple Pencil, you can start a note on your iPad, and then open it on Vision Pro to view it, or continue writing in it!

You can also use markup in Notes on Apple Vision Pro to draw using your eyes and hands.

Here is a helpful guide from Apple if you want some more info: Get started with Notes on Apple Vision Pro - Apple Support.

I hope this helps!

-Drake

Aug 6, 2024 7:09 AM in response to Rnbwcastlez

Rnbwcastlez wrote:

Can I use the Apple Pencil and write digital notes on Apple Vision Pro seamlessly? So I can have like a virtual desk and papers and writing on my desk. Would love to enter a space where I can have reminders post it’s and I can rearrange them like real post its.

It's a really cool idea! If you could do that with the Vision Pro, I'd seriously consider dropping all that cash.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Can i write digital notes on Apple Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.