You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URLs leading to PDF - How to save the all PDFs in the list at once? (Batch download on iPAD)

Friends, I am seeing a Webpage in front of me with 10 URLs. If I click each and every URL, they will open into the respect PDF of interest. I can then save it locally on the iPAD.

My question is: How can I save all of these PDFs without having to open them? Is there a way to enter the page where the 10 URLs and extract the 10 PDFs directly onto my local drive without having to open them or clicking each.one.of.them.every.time?

Thank you so very much for anyone that provides me with an answer. I do know how to code, so would prefer something like an APP that offers this service - like batch link download that works for the iPAD….

iPad Air

Posted on Aug 4, 2024 6:31 AM

There are no replies.

URLs leading to PDF - How to save the all PDFs in the list at once? (Batch download on iPAD)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.