You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit - not able to add TaHoma Switch (bridge) to my Home

Hello,

I am trying to add TaHoma Switch, which should be compatible with HomeKit, to my Home but with no success. I am using Apple TV (updated to the latest OS version 17.5.1) as my hub, I can see TaHoma Switch on the same network and available for pairing using Discovery App but when I try to add the TaHome Switch (bridge) then I am getting error "This accessory cannot be used with HomeKit" (why?). Pairing also fail when I try to do that using TaHoma App. TaHoma Switch controls 9 blinds and 1 sunlight sensor. I was able to add another devices to my Home using the same wifi network, like Netatmo Weather Station, Netatmo Thermostat. Any advice what to try? Somfy support does not help me and advice me to contact Apple. Thank you.

Apple TV 4K (2nd generation)

Posted on Aug 14, 2024 11:29 PM

There are no replies.

HomeKit - not able to add TaHoma Switch (bridge) to my Home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.