You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

fresnel lens with Apple Vision Pro?

I saw that you can’t wear your glasses with an Apple Vision pro, and that the ZEISS prescription lens inserts can’t use a prism value. Would adding a Fresnel lens to the ZEISS insert work? If not, what about adding the Fresnel and then using the Apple Vision Pro accessibility feature that switches tracking from your eyes to your hands? Would the Fresnel interfere with the functionality then?

Thanks.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Aug 16, 2024 5:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2024 5:27 PM

the ZEISS lenses were designed specifically for Apple Vision Pro, so the lenses you’re talking about might not fit. I wasn’t able to find anything about the fresnel lenses but it might prevent the eye tracking. I wasn’t able to find anything about a feature where you can use your hands instead of your eyes to navigate, but you can Use Voice Control to interact with Apple Vision Pro - Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2024 5:27 PM in response to Jenlxy

the ZEISS lenses were designed specifically for Apple Vision Pro, so the lenses you’re talking about might not fit. I wasn’t able to find anything about the fresnel lenses but it might prevent the eye tracking. I wasn’t able to find anything about a feature where you can use your hands instead of your eyes to navigate, but you can Use Voice Control to interact with Apple Vision Pro - Apple Support.

fresnel lens with Apple Vision Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.