You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded an Apple Arcade game and now it’s been removed off of Apple Arcade, but I really want it back. Is there any way for me to reinstall it?

Hi there!

I recently remembered about an ABSOLUTE GEM of a game in Apple Arcade called “the pathless” and I was sooo close from finishing the game for a second time hoping to get the secret ending. That was until I got bored of it and deleted it bc it took too much storage. Well a few days ago, I wanted to play it again bc of it amazing scenery but found out it was removed from Apple Arcade. Sadly, it doesn’t count as an app purchase so I cannot find it anymore. Does anyone know how I could possibly re-download the game without having to spend £7.99 on the real game with ALL of my progress removed?

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 19, 2024 5:16 AM

There are no replies.

I downloaded an Apple Arcade game and now it’s been removed off of Apple Arcade, but I really want it back. Is there any way for me to reinstall it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.