You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to move all my iPod music to an iPhone XR?

I have an old 4th gen iPod (with the thumb wheel) that has a whole lot of music on it. A lot of it is from CDs that I uploaded and the rest are downloads from the iTunes site. Is there a way to move ALL of the

music from the iPod to my iPhone XR? I will clear the phone and basically use it fir

music. Teach Zumba and need all of that music. Help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, 17

Posted on Aug 19, 2024 3:52 PM

1 reply

Aug 22, 2024 1:16 PM in response to crissouth

crissouth wrote:

I have an old 4th gen iPod (with the thumb wheel) that has a whole lot of music on it. A lot of it is from CDs that I uploaded and the rest are downloads from the iTunes site. Is there a way to move ALL of the
music from the iPod to my iPhone XR? I will clear the phone and basically use it fir
music. Teach Zumba and need all of that music. Help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Directly no. Not sure if this will work since you have an older device but you can research for yourself, if touch copy or imazing will work to export the music to your pc/mac.

Then you can sync your phone to ituens/finder to get the music. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Is it possible to move all my iPod music to an iPhone XR?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.