You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need an ipad for school

in 5fth grade we have to bring use devices for homework and i really want my own ipad pro with a magic keyboard instead of using my dads phone. i have been saving up for 3 years now reaching at a state of AU$400 but still not enough to buy even an ipad 11 inch magic keyboard. but even

most of the money i made was from my aunts and uncle an grandparents.however i only get about fifty buck from them.however after a lot of thinking i found out that maybe if i minus 400 dollars from the 791 dollar ipad i will have a 391 dollars left to pay but maybe it won't hurt for my parents to pay that money so maybe i can ask them to get it for my birthday which is coming up but if it doesn't work what should i do?

Posted on Aug 20, 2024 3:27 AM

1 reply

i need an ipad for school

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.