You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to "give permission"for app downloads on daughters ipad

Hi

I am a Legacy Apple account holder.

I only have one as I downloaded itunes many many years ago for installation of music onto an ipod and for music purchases.

I DO NOT have an apple device - phone, ipad, mac, I am an Android user.

My daughters ipad was purchased purely for school purposes ( a mandatory purchase). At some point in the set up it was linked to my account as she is younger and thus needs parental supervision.

She has asked today for a drawing app to be installed, we have gone through the process and gotten to the ask permission box, however when she clicks this the request goes off into the internet some where and has no where to land as I dont have an apropriate device.

Andorid software has an "ask in person" option but i cannot see this option on her ipad / on the screen.

I have two factor in place which usually txts me a code (new sign ins etc) however this is not working as an option when she makes the requests.

Can anyone offer a solution for this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 21, 2024 11:20 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to "give permission"for app downloads on daughters ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.