You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not able to sync and download music from Music App in MacBook Air to my iPhone?

I was told from Apple that my port was damaged and was preventing it from syncing with my Music app.

I have a Lightning to USB cable that charges, downloads data to a separate drive, plug in and listen with my earphones using lightning cable plugged in to my XR phone. My phone will not sync with the Music app. I'm wondering if there is something missing in the software that is preventing me from syncing and downloading music from my laptop to my iPhone?

My Music app is version 1.2.5.7 and my MacBook Air is macOS Montery 12.7.5

Did anyone experience this problem.

I hope Apple will check their software to see if it is the problem not allowing me to sync with my Music app.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Aug 22, 2024 6:28 PM

There are no replies.

Why am I not able to sync and download music from Music App in MacBook Air to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.