You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which iHome speakers are compatible with iPod Mini Gen 2?

Hi I recently got an ipod mini gen 2 and want to get a speaker/ alarm clock ihome systems to wake me up with music from my ipod. Is there a list of compatible ihome speakers that I can find or does anyone know of any tgat are compatible. Or if you don't do you have any suggestions on what I can do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 25, 2024 9:30 PM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2024 12:35 PM in response to Roseyposey24

I would suggest contacting iHome and asking them for a recommendation. From what I can tell, though, all of their current devices either connect via Bluetooth or via a Lightning or USB port, none of which that old iPod will have. The clocks of theirs I've seen do have an audio input, but I don't see that it would be possible for the alarm to start the iPod playing. I think really you're going to be out of luck with that old iPod, but perhaps iHome or a similar manufacturer will have a suggestion.

Regards.

Which iHome speakers are compatible with iPod Mini Gen 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.