You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scrolling, Sleep, and Preview

So, I have three problems with my Macmini M1 and any help with any one would be appreciated. First, all happened two days ago. Nothing changed. No new programs or apps. No changes to settings. I also changed the batteries in my Anker mouse. The first problem is that the computer won't stay asleep. I put it to sleep and about three seconds later it comes back on. Also, it won't go to sleep after my time settings. The screensaver is supposed to come on after 10 minutes and sleep after 15. Won't do it. My second issue is that the window such as Finder or Word scrolls to the left without me touching anything. Finally, if I click on an image file it randomly opens a preview window. I've read different posts and tried everything suggested. Nothing works. Anyway, thanks for any help you can give.

Posted on Aug 26, 2024 11:35 AM

1 reply

Scrolling, Sleep, and Preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.