You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can't create an iTunes connect account

I'm experiencing significant difficulties in creating an iTunes Connect account, despite numerous attempts over several months. The main issues are:

1. Confirmation emails are not arriving in any folder of my email account (inbox, junk, or spam).

2. Unable to get support because it requires logging into the unconfirmed account.

3. No way to redirect the confirmation email to a different address.

4. No Apple emails received since June (it's now August).

5. Can't log into the existing account.

6. When trying to get help via email template, an unhelpful error message appears: "Something went wrong. Please try again."

7. Attempts to create a new Apple ID are unsuccessful, with the message: "Your Apple ID cannot be created at this time."

These persistent and cryptic issues are causing considerable frustration. I've ensured I haven't blocked Apple emails, yet I'm still unable to make progress. I'm urgently seeking assistance to resolve these problems and successfully create or access my iTunes Connect account.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 27, 2024 2:48 AM

There are no replies.

Can't create an iTunes connect account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.