You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Writing over Google Docs with Pencil

I'm a teacher who connects with an i-pad that airplays through an Apple TV to the projector. I use a lot of google-docs as a social studies teacher. I want to be able to scribble over google documents to project annotations. Is that possible? In essence I want to be able to scribble over anything on the i-pad and have it show up to my students through the projector. Thank you!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 7:13 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2024 8:44 AM in response to cbradyteach

Sorry, but to the best of my knowledge, Google Docs still does not support the Apple Pencil, and I can find no third-party app that would provide an overlay capability (I'm not sure that would even be possible). The only thing I can suggest would be to split the iPad's screen and run an app that does support the Pencil side-by-side with your document. Not the same, I know, but it's all I can think of.

Regards.

Writing over Google Docs with Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.