You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refurbished iPod

I recently purchased a refurbished iPod. I am unable to connect to the network in order to sync with my MAC and iPad. I have two pages of P/W's but none seem to work. What can I do? I have 2.5 pages of P/W's and have tried everyone I think would work but non appear to be the right one.

Can I transfer network links from the old iPod? The only action I have taken was to connect to the MAC and download the latest S/W. I would hate to have wasted all this money so could anyone help me.

Not that it matters I am in my 80's and still have not completely understood the workings of my computers and iPad's

iPod's and laptops.

I will have to sign off until tomorrow and hopefully someone has responded to assist me.

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 4:17 PM

1 reply

Refurbished iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.